Reduce your time spent managing servers each month from days to zero.
Use our automation and intuitive interfaces to get things done.
Focus on Your SaaS Not Infrastructure
- Get started quickly and remove the burden of managing servers
- Scale up or out easily without having to think
- Continuous deploy your latest version using our Github integration
- Try out new versions internally and then switch over traffic with a click
Reduce UX Frictions for Your Developers
- The more often you deploy, the more important great interfaces become
- Remove your frustration and save time by using our easy to use platform console
- Continue to use your structure, our platform is flexible and can be easily configured
- Use our CLI, Client or API to automate your most common tasks even further
Reuse Base Services, Improve Your USP
- Load balancing is always fully automated, just add containers and they get traffic
- Routing is configurable and handled by the platform
- Logging is builtin to the platform, each pool has a dedicated logging database
- Certificate management and TLS/SSL offloading is fully integrated
Our intuitive pool driven UI tightly integrates with the platform.
Access any platform feature from the command line.
Use our Open Source Dart client library for custom automation.
Custom automation using any language using via our REST API.
Sourcevoid Cloud Pools
Cloud Pools give your SaaS better security and structure.
Fully managed container runtimes and orchestration.
Fully managed, fully integrated, secured databases.
Unified high speed network attached and sharable storage.
Deploy different versions or runtimes using app environments.
Straight forward and easy to use static hosting environments.
Low latency access and integrated into our web console.
Strict time CPU scheduling, always get consistent performance.
Zero Deploy Downtime
Auto drain of old containers and routing to new newly deployed.
Choose bigger container sizes to scale vertically.
Add more containers to scale horizontally.
Automated load balancing for each app env route.
List and deploy code from Github in our console.
Stdout/stderr is streamed to pool specific logging database.
Deploy the directory structure that fits your company.
Pipelined Build System
Runtime auto detection or via the sourcevoid.yaml file.
NFSv4 network mounted and sharable data disks.
Each container has 10 GB included ephemeral storage.
2x RAM Swap Space
Each container gets 2x RAM swap space included.
1/2 RAM tempfs
Each container gets 1/2 RAM memory mounted FS at /tmp.
Canonical App Url
Each app always have one single canonical app url.
Unique urls and env, one of more load balanced app paths.
Websockets are supported out of the box.
HTTP2 is supported for our static hosting and load balancing.
Pay as you go or prepaid cloud credits, you choose.
Open Source languages and databases minimizes lock-in.
Easily build microservices with multiple apps or app envs.
Easily view hourly and monthly consumption in our console.