Cloud Pool Security
Cloud Pools makes SaaS security and isolation easier. Use a shared pool for
your standard plans and dedicated pools for your higher priced Enterprise plan.
Secure Your SaaS with Cloud Pools
- Cloud Pools give your SaaS stability, security and isolation
- Zero config private networking, isolated at both layer 2 and 3
- Internet traffic is protected by firewalls and always encrypted
- Layered security, databases are never exposed to the Internet
Two Pool Types
- The Standard Pool, designed for business critical apps.
- The Premium Pool, designed for mission critical apps.
- Business critical is apps businesses depend on, but unexpected downtime don't stop core operations.
- Mission critical is when every minute of downtime causes serious social or financial harm.
Offer a "Contact Us" Priced Enterprise plan
- Big companies can't always use your standard public plans
- You can offer them a custom install in a dedicated cloud pool with private networking
- You can offer them dedicated database instances only storing and serving their data
- You can offer them custom access rules, locking you or them out of certain APIs
Sourcevoid Cloud Pools gives zero config private networking.
Private L2 Switch
Each Cloud pools get it's own private virtual L2 Switch.
Private L3 Network
Each Cloud pools get it's own private L3 network.
Secure management of TLS/SSL certs, Let's Encrypt supported.
All Internet traffic is TLS/SSL always encrypted.
Our TLS/SSL offloading support OCSP Stapling.
Our TLS/SSL offloading support HTTP Strict Transport Security.
Always up to date language runtimes for security.
Easily managed fine grained security using our RBAC support.
Passwords are secured using PBKDF2 with 100,000 iterations.
Custom Session Timeout
Optionally select your session timeout upon login.
View all your current sessions and logout any old sessions.