Sourcevoid Terms and Policies
Please read our Terms and Policies.
Sourcevoid Acceptable Use Policy
Use of the Services is subject to this Acceptable Use Policy.
Capitalized terms have the meaning stated in the applicable agreement between Customer and Sourcevoid.
Customer agrees not to, and not to allow third parties to use the Services:
- to violate, or encourage the violation of, the legal rights of others (for example, this may include allowing Customer End Users to infringe or misappropriate the intellectual property rights of others in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act);
- to engage in, promote or encourage illegal activity;
- for any unlawful, invasive, infringing, defamatory or fraudulent purpose (for example, this may include phishing, creating a pyramid scheme or mirroring a website);
- to intentionally distribute viruses, worms, Trojan horses, corrupted files, hoaxes, or other items of a destructive or deceptive nature;
- to interfere with the use of the Services, or the equipment used to provide the Services, by customers, authorized resellers, or other authorized users;
- to disable, interfere with or circumvent any aspect of the Services;
- to generate, distribute, publish or facilitate unsolicited mass email, promotions, advertisings or other solicitations (“spam”); or
- to use the Services, or any interfaces provided with the Services, to access any other Sourcevoid product or service in a manner that violates the terms of service of such other Sourcevoid product or service.
This document is an adaptation of the Google Cloud Platform Acceptable Use Policy. The original work has been modified. Google, Inc. is not connected with and does not sponsor or endorse Sourcevoid or its use of the work.